So i have this giant pencil right
I think we all know where this is going.
the amount of people saying that they were expecting me to shove it up my ass is alarming
TEXTURE PACK #06
2) Use high quality images. A lot of times I start with a canvas that’s around 2000px wide, and I hold off as long as possible to reduce the image size to just 500px wide, the size of the tumblr dashboard. This is really important because any tiny mistakes or inaccuracies I made on the big canvas become almost invisible after I reduce the size of the image. My HQ images usually come from farfarawaysite, grande-caps, and celebrity image galleries.
3) Screencaps are usually very dark, while promotional images / photoshoots are usually very well lit. If this is the case, add a Brightness/Contrast layer and clip it to the well lit layer. To clip an adjustment layer, press this and the layer will now look like this:
Lower the brightness of the well lit layer to match it as best you can to the screencap layer. After you have finished the whole manip, brighten the whole image with a curves layer or apply a PSD.
4) Use selective color layers and clip them. Shows have different colorings. For example, Game of Thrones isn’t tinted the same way The White Queen is, and this will be especially obvious with skin tones. Play with the sliders in your selective color layers, particularly the reds, yellows, and blacks, to make the colors match.
5) Use Groups and Layer Masks. Do not use the eraser. I use layer masks on each layer, and then I usually create a group, apply a layer mask to the group, and keep refining my layers. Sometimes I nest groups within other groups.
6) Zoom. You need to be very precise. I usually zoom in by 200% - 400% on the area I’m working on. You need to be attentive to detail in the manip process.
7) Copy and paste parts of the base image and move them around to cover things up.
8) Remember that a good manip takes time and patience. If you have any questions, you’re welcome to come ask me.
Alright guys! Here’s a tutorial for making it look like someone has werewolf golden eyes like in Teen Wolf and it’s aimed at using a gif. Of course, you could do this with a still picture as well.
I’ll also show you had to do red and blue!
Tutorial on how to vector hair
What you need: photoshop, an image where there is no cropping around the person’s hair
Your edited picture will look like this: